Saturday, January 14, 2017

Tirdas the 21st of Last Seed & Middas 22nd of Last Seed, 4E, 201

  Tirdas........

   I again went to all the vendors looking for items that would be of interest and not a thing. I decided to head to Riverwood and head up to The Barrow to get the Wizards Stone. I went up and talked to him again and told him I would be leaving in an hour and decided to buy the spells I needed. 

  I knew they would pay for themselves in the long run, but Farengar put a higher price on them than Belethor did his sisters. I chose the lesser of some of the spells, I'm not truly a mage, I just choose to use spells when needed. I did look longingly at the tome for true invisibility, but that would be the only spell I could cast so, I gave it a pass...for now at least.

 I headed out with a female warrior, who I had heard was also heading for Riverwood. Uthgerd and I had a nice gossip and I found out much about the resident's of Whiterun. Just the kind of thing that a thief needs to know. I nodded now and then and asked questions about various families, nothing to personal and nothing about their wealth.

Middas....

  I am not sure what I got myself into, this barrow reeks of death. The bandit's were hard enough, but then the dead decided to wake and attack as well. Thankfully the Muffle and Chameleon spells worked just as well on the dead as the living.  

  Their had been more bandit's at a watch tower before the barrow than I had expected and I felt a wrench in my heart when I had to shoot a dog that the bandit's had on watch. Two of the dead proved much harder than all the others, but in the end, my summoned skeletal warrior gave me just the edge I needed. 

  I made it back to Riverwood by late afternoon and sold off a lot of loot and found that the Dragon Claw Key was owned in fact by Lucan, I gave it to him in return for a few hundred gold, knowing I would be stealing it back. I flirted a little with his sister, but she already had two men on her string.

   I lucked out Lucan had just gotten in a few trinkets and one of them had an enchantment on it that I recognized as for Pick-pocketing, he said that Ivor also have some new items and I picked up a set of bracers that had an enchantment that would improve my archery skill. 

   I left both vendor's with the majority of my gold and went to Hod and Gurder's to spend the night, I would ask at the Inn if they had a bounty job I could take, I would need the gold to get to Riften, where I might get real job's.

No comments:

Post a Comment