Wednesday, January 11, 2017

19 th & 20 th of Last Seed, 4E 201

     I had decided over-night to stay in Whiterun for a day or so, do some bounty work and practice my craft. I asked about work and got a bounty for a nearby bandit den. That was the work of half a day and most of that was just getting there. I made a mental note to myself that i might actually need a horse and not a stolen one.

     I found an overhang that some bandit's where using to stash goods til they could be taken elsewhere. It seemed to me this would be a great way to test out my skills in the open. I sneaked up as close as I dared, but only saw one  bandit and what appeared to be a ghost. I caste a fury spell and sure enough, the living bandit attacked the ghostly one and I saw no other bandit's.

    Just in case I cautiously made my way down to the overhang and took everything of value I could find, placing them on the horse that was next to the cart, I wouldn't keep him, just ride him into town, he'd find his way back.  I picked the lock on a chest and about the time I was placing the last item's in a bag, I heard voices coming toward the overhang... time to scoot. 

    One of the bandit's saw me and I caste a familiar spell as a distraction and mounted the horse, tying the sack to the saddle and then cantering away. Actually I made a big circle, as I saw a Imperial Patrol close by. I drew the bandit's close and sure enough, the Imperials attacked the bandits and I helped with my bow.  

   I rode towards the watchtower and got there in time to shoot a few more bandit's and loot their corpses, I really needed the gold or I would have left them be.  I had to chase the horse down as he was already walking away.

  ****************

Back in town, I sold off all the loot that I could and then went to the tavern to take a nap, when dark fall's I will be out again, pick-pocketing whoever seems easiest.

Just for the practice mind, I looted one arrow from each of the guards and some ale from a drunk, I sat on the wall and drank the ale and then took the arrow's to the guard house and placed them with another guard.

The two maids in Dragonsreach each got a couple of gold septims, which I though they could use, every woman likes a few extra gold, to by something pretty. 

I did pretty much the same thing the next day, checking out the vendor's at the end of each day to see if anyone had brought in any new item's of interest. Flirting with the bar maids and the lovely Lady that sold fruits and vegetables.

   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment